Saturday, October 10, 2020

Praise Him!


 Praise Him with Your Heart

I will praise You, O Lord, with all my heart.
I will tell of all Your wonders.
I will be glad and rejoice in You.
I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High
The Lord reigns forever.
He has established His throne for judgment.
He will judge the world in righteousness.
He will govern the peoples with justice.
The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed,
A stronghold in times of trouble.
Those who know Your name will trust in You,
For You, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek You.
Sing praises to the Lord enthroned in Zion.
Proclaim among the nations what He has done.
Sing praise to the Lord.
We sing praise to the Lord!
Psalm 9

*

O, for a thousand tongues to sing
My great Redeemer's praise,
The glories of our God and King,
The triumphs of His grace.

My gracious Master and my God,
Assist me to proclaim,
To spread through all the earth abroad
The honors of Your name.
The United Methodist Hymnal, No. 57

No comments:

Post a Comment