Sunday, September 13, 2020

Thoughts from Country Radio II


Thoughts from Country Radio:  
Live like You were Dying

Each day is God's gift.  Make the most of each one!
Whatever turns up, grab it and do it heartily!
Ecclesiastes 9:9


He said, 
"I was finally the husband,
"That most the time I wasn’t.
"And I became a friend
a friend would like to have.
"And all of a sudden goin' fishin’,
"Wasn’t such an imposition,
"And I went three times
that year I lost my Dad.
"Well, I finally read the Good Book,
"And I took a good long hard look,
"At what I'd do if I could do it all again,

"And then: 
"I went sky diving,
I went rocky mountain climbing,
"I went two point seven seconds
on a bull named Fu Man Chu.
"And I loved deeper and I spoke sweeter,
"And I gave forgiveness I'd been denying."
And he said:
"Some day, I hope you get the chance,
To live like you were dying."
-Tim McGraw

*

I love you with the love of the Lord.
Yes, I love you with the love of the Lord.
I can see in you the glory of my King,
And I love you with the love of the Lord.
Song for Praise & Worship, No. 138

No comments:

Post a Comment