Monday, March 23, 2020

My Hope is Built...


My Hope is Built...

And now remain these three:  faith, HOPE, love...
1 Corinthians 13:13

The Apostle Paul states that hope is... "an anchor to the soul."  Faith and hope are given to us by the God of all creation, securing us through the storms of life.  If you feel helpless (and hopeless) today, fill your heart with these promises:

Let us therefore come boldly before the throne of grace
that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews 4:16

'For I know the plans I have for you' declares the Lord, 
'plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future.'
Jeremiah 29:11

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you
trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope 
by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

^

My hope is built on nothing less 
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame, 
But wholly lean on Jesus' name.
On Christ the solid rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand.
All other ground is sinking sand.

The United Methodist Hynmal #368

No comments:

Post a Comment