Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Holy Spirit

But I tell you the truth.  It is for your good that I am going away.

Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you, but if I go,

I will send Him to you.”

John 16:7

In the Gospel of John, chapters 14-18, we have the clearest picture of the Holy Spirit that is given in the Bible.  Let’s see if we can find:

Ten Things John Tells Us About the Holy Spirit

1.       The Holy Spirit comes from the Father and will be with us forever

2.       He is the Spirit of Truth

3.       He lives with you and shall be in you

4.       He will teach us all things

5.       Remind them of everything Jesus’ said to them

6.       He will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin, righteousness, judgment

7.       The Spirit of Truth will guide you into all truth

8.       He will speak what He hears

9.       He will tell you 1 He will take what belong to God/Jesus and make it known to us





 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment