Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Thankful For: God's Love

For God so loved the world, that He gave…

John 3:16 

2020:  I am Thankful for God’s Love

During my childhood in Arizona, my little church Sabbath School class learned a song that has stayed with me all these years.  I think of it often when I hear/see the news on radio or television, especially when I see someone holding a sign dripping with hatred. 

God is love - we're His little children.

God is love - we should be like Him.

`Tis love that makes us happy,

`Tis love that smooths the way.

It helps us mind,

It makes us kind

to others every day. 

* 

God is so good.  God is so good.

God is so good, He’s so good to me. 

God loves me so.  God loves me so.

God loves me so, He’s so good to me.

The Faith We Sing, No. 2056

 

No comments:

Post a Comment