Saturday, February 6, 2021

Standing in the Need of Prayer

 


Jesus told this parable:

Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.  The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed:  "God, I thank you that I am not like other people - robbers, evildoers, adulterers - or even like this tax collector.  I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get."  But the tax collector stood at a distance.  He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, "God, have mercy on me, a sinner."

Our world needs prayer.  Our country needs prayer.  Our church needs prayer.  Our friends need prayer.  Our families need prayer.  But most of all - we ourselves need prayer, today and every day.


Standing in the Need of Prayer - Jesus Own Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment